Date: 21-22 Oct / 9-10 Dec 2015
Venue: Hotel Royal KL
Directive Communication Psychology
Directive Communication (DC) is a training & organizational development psychology developed by Arthur F. Carmazzi that aﬀects how people act & react in teams & organizations. It is a foundational science to cultivate high performance cooperative work culture & leadership across any discipline within an organization. It incorporates the latest breakthroughs in motivational & genetic psychology & applies them in improving groups, corporate culture, team development & work enhancement.
Colored Brain Communications – How Your Brain Communicates?
By identifying the fundamental patterns in the way our brain genetically processes the world around us, we overcome misunderstanding, conﬂict, wastage of individual & group potential. Awareness of these “Brain Communication” processes gives us the means to maximize our capacity to act intelligently, to Turbo Charge our natural gifts & use them to maximize our ability to develop “software” for our brain to achieve greater competence across many disciplines. We are able to understand others at a deeper level & unleash greater potential for relationships at work, for easier learning & teaching, for greater harmony & cooperation with our environment & our teams.
Learning Outcomes Of This Training
- Apply the DC Colored Brain model to improve the eﬀectiveness of teams, leadership & personal productivity
- Administer the Colored Brain Communication Inventory (CBCI), understand & interpret the scoring, genetic processing, mental ﬂexibility & miscommunication insights
- Use the Colored Brain Cards & interpret what is said at the subconscious level of the mind
- Develop ability to identify people with diﬀerent colored brains & how you can apply that for greater productivity at work & home
- Develop mechanism to transform people to bring out the best in each other & create a working environment of better cooperation & personal/organizational success
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Color Brain Communication
- Awareness of your core genius/talents & utilizing your strengths to succeed
- Awareness of other brain colors of team mates & their strengths
- Utilizing your knowledge of these to reduce conflicts/misunderstanding
- Learn to enhance your own natural talents & leverage on the strengths of team mates for greater organizational success
- To enhance leadership & communication skills in developing confidence, competence, motivation & creativity in others by allowing them to use their natural brain processing abilities
Participants will be able to:
- Get a better understanding of how Color Brain can help you improve communications at work
- Learn to reduce conflicts at work by learning to see things from different perspectives
- Have fun creating NO LIZARDS & NO BLAMING zones
- Use Color Brain as a guide to foster closer relationships as a cohesive team
- Learn to utilize your strengths/talents to achieve corporate objectives
- Appreciate the weaknesses of others & help them fail intelligently
- Support others in utilizing their strengths to achieve corporate objectives
Who Should Attend
For all managers, executives, officers & non executives from ALL departments – HR, Planning, Corporate Communication, Sales, Purchasing, Technical, Administrative & Finance. For all employees & staff who wants to overcome all these problems they faced including misunderstanding, miscommunication, conflicts, blaming, finger pointing, self interest, low motivation, low initiative, poor cooperation/poor teamwork, not utilizing your strengths, wrong focus, poor/weak work performance, focusing on problems not solutions
Download complete brochure here.